Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Getting That Job- part2

Here is an example of modified CV letter.

I am writing to apply the position of Project Engineer at Jejak Nusa Sdn Bhd.

For your information I am a graduate from Universiti Tenaga Nasional and now working in Tell Sdn Bhd, a class A license contractor for Telekom Malaysia Berhad.

I started from basic as part of splicing team and then joined the project team as Penolong Pengurus Teknik . Right now I am already in charge of 5 Junction's projects (fiber network connecting Telekom’s exchange). The worth of these projects estimated up 1 million ringgit.

I'm also handle Fiberail's project which involved planning and implementation of fiber optic network along KTM's rail and Petronas's gas pipe.

As my working experiences fulfill your job requirement I believe I will be able to contribute positively towards your organization success.

I enclose my resume which provides further information of qualification and working experience.

I’m looking forward to hear from you and I hope to be given the opportunity of personal interview at your convenience.

Thank you for your attention.


The letter must be direct to the point and some how try to connected with the company operation. Plus you also must show you are polite and have a positive attitude.

Try to attach extra picture that show an image of you as an engineer.




All the best!!!!!

No comments: