Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I want to see the world!!!










At the age of one year, we went to New York. We visited a lot of interesting places. But it was a long time ago that I don’t remember a thing.
What was my late father try to teach me? I guess we should acclimatize ourselves with good culture of the foreigners.

Walk fast as time is precious, respect the eldest- my brother was being scolded in a double Decker bus for ignoring an old who was standing while he site.
I also experience sleeping below 0 degree of temperature, walking outside during winter without covering my ears. Then I know how painful it was as the freezing gets to your bones.

In Mecca, people afraid to steal as they could lose their hand. Here is the best place to test your skill of negotiate price as it is an art of taking advantage of the salesman, avoid him manipulate you. Different language will get both of you tense but enjoyable scene…

Well, I missed all the good time. After my father passed away, the entire travelling stop which I guess we lost the enjoyable of adventures.
But I really benefits from the things that he tried to show me. It somehow makes me a better man today with a certain achievement.

Thanks dad.

~SuLu~

p/s Perancis belum sampai lagi BUT Insya Allah =)

No comments: